Welcome to Java Camp
Established for several decades now, Java Camp is synonymous with stories of lions feasting on a buffalo in the campgrounds and the yelps of jackals lingering under the blanket of stars.
Exclusive use of a camp filled with extraordinary heritage in the heart of the African wilderness – what more could one want? Every day as the sun sets in the west and rises in the east, the mysteries of the African bush will always be there to enchant and thrill those willing to venture into these wondrous parts of Mother Nature.
What Your Stay Includes
- Explore unchartered wilderness adjacent to the Kruger National Park
- 2 Scheduled daily game drives with a qualified Field Guide lasting 2.5 hours each, one in the early morning and one late afternoon returning at night for nocturnal animals and stargazing
- Off-road driving to view the Big 5
- Private landing strip, with the following coordinates: 24°14'54.43"S
- Access to Motswari's airstrip, with the following coordinates: 24°11'23.83"S
- Dining under the stars around campfires in an open boma
- An exclusive self-catering private camp for up to 10 people
- Outdoor pool with the best views of the bush
- A Field Guide will be staying at the camp with you for the duration of your stay
- A housekeeper will ensure that the house is kept clean for your comfort
- There is a camp caretaker present at all times
For more information on what to pack, and a list of food and beverage suppliers to contact prior to your arrival at Java Camp, click here.